Best PhD Thesis Awards
MIND-2019 is providing a platform for young researchers to showcase their contributions who have recently completed their PhD Thesis in the following areas.
- Machine Learning/ Computational Intelligence
- Image Processing and Computer Vision
- Network Security and
- Data Sciences.
The PhD Thesis must have been defended between January 1, 2017 to December 31, 2018. The submitted Thesis will be evaluated by the panel of experts. Later on, the short-listed candidates have to register and present their work during the conference. The best thesis in each area will be awarded with the "Best PhD Thesis Award with Cash Prize". The candidates are required to submit the pdf copy of detailed synopsis (maximum 20 pages) along with the research papers published out of the thesis work only at email@example.com. Please mention your thesis area in subject line of email.
The last date of synopsis submission is
January 31, 2019 February 15, 2019. The notification of short-listed thesis will be communicated to the authors on or before February 15, 2019.
Guidelines for Registration
- The short-listed candidates have to register on or before February 20, 2019 and present their thesis work in the conference 3-4 March 2019.
- For this category, the registration fee is INR 2000/- only. Further, if a short-listed candidate for PhD symposium has registered for the conference as an author of a paper, even then He / She needs to pay INR 2000/- in addition to the paper registration fee.
Registration fee is to be paid in advance through a crossed demand draft in favor of "Director, NIT Kurukshetra" payable at Kurukshetra. Please send your DD to following address:
The Chairman, MIND-2019
Department of Computer Engineering
National Institute of Technology Kurukshetra-136119 (Haryana)
- IP1 Dr. K S Manjunath, University of Mysore, Manasagangotri, Mysuru
- IP2 Dr. Monali Y., Khachane Shivaji University,Kolhapur
- IP3 Dr. N.Jayanthi, DELHI TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY, DELHI
- IP4 Dr. Shilp Suresh, National Institute of Technology Karnataka,Surathkal, Mangalore
- IP5 Dr. K. S. Vairavel, Bannari Amman Institute of Technology, Sathyamangalm
- IP6 Dr Tushar Hrishikesh Jaware, Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University, Amravati
- ML1 Dr. Rahul Nijhawan, Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee, India
- ML2 Dr. Ambika D R, BMS College of Engineering, Bengaluru
- ML3 Dr. Benzy V K, Govt. Engineering College, Thrissur, Kerala
- ML4 Dr. Preeti Tiwari, International School of Informatics and Management (IIIM), Jaipur
- ML5 Dr. Vikas Tiwari, Jaypee University of Engineering and Technology, Guna, M.P.
- NS1 Dr. Mallikarjun B C, Indian Institute of Science (IISc) Bangalore
- NS2 Dr. D. Vemana Chary, JawahalLal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada, A.P.
- NS3 Dr. Pawan Kumar C, Vellore Institute of Technology
- NS4 Dr. Pramod T C, Siddaganga Institute of Technology, Tumkur
- NS5 Dr. Jaspreet Singh, Maharishi Markandeshwar University Sadopur, Ambala
- DS1 Dr. Bhargavi M S, Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU) Bangaluru
- DS2 Dr. Rajan Gupta, University of Delhi
- DS3 Dr. Shahab Saquib Sohail, Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh
- DS4 Dr. Harshali Patil, Kaviyitri Bahinabai Chaudhari North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon