Call for Workshops / Symposium
In addition to exciting technical symposium and tutorials, MIND-2019 will feature a workshops/Symposium and invites the submission of proposals for the same. The aim of the conference workshops is to emphasize emerging topics not specifically covered in the main event.
Workshops should highlight current topics related to technical issues in Machine Learning, Computational Intelligence, Image Processing, Network Security and Data Sciences and should include invited talks that encourage the participation of attendees in active discussion.
Workshop Proposal Format
Each workshop/ symposium proposal must include following:
- Title of the workshop
- Workshop Organizers (names, affiliation and contact information)
- Scope and topics of the workshop
- A short biography of the organizers
- Number of potential invited speakers and participants
- Planned format of the workshop, including duration of the workshop
Workshop Proposal Submission
Note: Any query related to workshop/symposium proposal should be addressed to email@example.com