1st International Conference on Machine Learning, Image Processing, Network Security and Data Sciences
3 - 4 March, 2019 | NIT Kurukshetra, INDIA
OBJECTIVES AND SCOPE
The Department of Computer Engineering, National Institute of Technology (NIT) Kurukshetra is pleased to announce 1st International Conference on Machine Learning, Image Processing, Network Security and Data sciences (MIND-2019) to be organized on 3 - 4 March 2019 at NIT Kurukshetra, India.
The objectives of MIND-2019 is to provide a floor for deliberations on strategies, recent trends and innovative approaches of a different domain of Computer/Electronics/Communication Engineering like Machine Learning, Digital Signal Processing, Networks and Information Security etc.
In addition, this international conference provides a platform for researchers, practitioners, and technologist to present and discuss the recent innovations, trends and practical challenges in the fields of computer science/electronics/communication engineering.
- To promote research by sharing innovative ideas among all levels of the scientific and civil community.
- To provide opportunities for multi-stakeholder to develop creative solutions to unresolved challenges in research and implementation under the various domain of computer engineering.
- Pre-Conference workshop is open for UG/PG/PhD students
- Registration charges have been announced
- Student grant is available for International students
- Student travel grant is also available for Indian students only
- All the accepted papers will be published by Springer Nature
PUBLICATION OF PROCEEDINGS
All submissions will be blind reviewed by the Technical Program Committee on the basis of technical quality, relevance to conference topics of interest, originality, significance, and clarity. All accepted and presented papers will be published by Springer (confirmed).
Extended versions of the best papers selected from this conference will be invited to be published in the special issues from some of the high repute SCI/Scopus/Web of Science indexed journals. The details in this regard will be announced later.
Authors are invited to submit their formatted full papers including results, tables, figures and references. All submissions are handled through the EasyChair at: Paper Submission Link.
Call for Papers : August 15th, 2018
Paper Submission Deadline :
November 15th, 2018 December 15th, 2018
Acceptance Notification: December 30th, 2018
Camera-Ready Submission : January 5th, 2019
Early Bird Registration : January 15th, 2019
Pre-conference Workshops : March 2nd, 2019
Conference Date: March 3rd - 4th, 2019
We look forward to welcoming you to this event in Kurukshetra - "Land of Bhagwad Gita "